Altera” End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
1. “Altera” Licence Agreement Terms and Conditions of Use and Disclaimer
CineDev Ltd (“CineDev”) grants to the Customer the right and licence to use CineDev’s software program “Altera” (the “Software”). The Customer has permission to download, install and use the Software, provided that the Customer agrees to these terms, conditions and disclaimer of liability.
The use of the Software in any manner will be considered acceptance of these terms and conditions.
“Software“ means the CineDev software products (executable programs and/or data). “Customer” means the person or organisation in whose name the Program was ordered, activated or is used.
3. Licence Grants And Licence Types
- Installation and Use: CineDev grants you the right and licence to install and use the Software;
- Evaluation period: You are permitted to use the Software under the terms of this agreement for no more than fourteen (14) days for evaluation purposes only, without payment to CineDev;
- To use the Software after the evaluation period you must purchase a licence from CineDev. The licence allows you to use one copy of the Software on one single computer.
4. Licence Restrictions
- Use the Software on more than one machine at any one time;
- Transfer the Software to any person or organisation outside of the Customer or the corporation of which the Customer is a part without the prior written consent of CineDev;
- Export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software, any associated documentation, or the direct product thereof, to any country to which such export or re-export is restricted by law;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
5. Use of Data
- You agree that CineDev may collect, maintain, process and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your system and application software, peripherals, and statistical information about the use of CineDev’s products, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you. CineDev may use this information to improve and develop its products and services.
6. Disclaimer Of Warranty & Liability
- Limited warranty: the Software is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. CineDev and its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, with regard to the Software, and the provision of or failure to provide support services. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. you may have others, which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
- Limitation of liability: to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall CineDev or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software or the provision of or failure to provide support services, even if CineDev has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, CineDev‘s entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the software.
7. Third-Party Disclaimer
- Except as expressly agreed otherwise, third parties from whom CineDev may have obtained a licensing right do not warrant the Software, do not assume any liability with respect to its use, and do not undertake to furnish any support or information relating thereto.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective companies and are used solely for identifying a particular product for reference purposes only.
- CineDev retains all ownership rights to its Software and documentation.
Suite 11, Manchester House,
Northgate Street, Bury St. Edmunds, England, IP33 1HP